- Capture Business Events that require accounting.
- Transforms Transactions into accounting entries according to business criteria.
- Create and apply Accounting Rules in a graphic and agile way.
- Processes Multiple Origins (systems, companies) with a centralized accounting logic.
- It allows the Audit and Accounting of the detail of the daily entries of the accounting entries.
- Generates Multiple Accounting Representations (NICSP, PGCN, IFRS, etc).
- Adherence to the legal regulations. (PGC, IFRS, etc).
- Representation of the same accounting information in different books with varied structures.
- Centralize the accounting information for the acquisition of multiple companies.
- Centralization of accounting generated in different systems before the incorporation of new companies.
- Capture and transformation of information from transactional systems that do not generate accounting by themselves.