UIPath allows us to emulate all the tasks performed by a person in front of a keyboard:
- Send, receive and interpret emails.
- Extract structured and semi-structured information from pdfs, emails and forms.
- Validate with username and password in applications, web pages …
- Perform dynamic queries in databases.
- Create, modify, rename, copy, paste or delete files.
- Transfer data between different applications.
- Complete forms on web pages.
- Extract data from web pages (Web scraping).
- Perform calculations
All these elements allow us to program robots that execute business processes autonomously without human intervention.
In summary, RPA is the last link in the chain of digital transformation of an organization, it reaches where the rest of the integrations do not, in the detail.
It is a non-invasive technology, which does not modify the existing technology, but makes use of it, and optimizes it.
Relieves the work force of repetitive tasks, gives a powerful tool, a technological assistant that performs the most tedious repetitive tasks and allows you to dedicate your time to provide value.